Currently on hiatus. Will resume in July, or sooner.

Current story updates:
M/W/F

Current story interludes/Side stories:
Every other Saturday

Other pieces:
Every other Saturday (Saturdays I don't run the Interludes/Side Stories)

During certain periods updates may come more often; at other times updates may come less often. This schedule is my hoped-for goal.

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo update

So, the first 50 000 words of this are done.
You may be looking at the chapters out and going "Kees, thats not 50 000 words".
You'd be right. The 50 000 words are in rough form, barely edited, including plot notes and character development notes and so-far-secret backstories, as well as another 4 chapters.
I'm keeping chapters in reserve so that I have something to post every day in case I start to slow down the writing speed.
Anyways, though I'd let you know that this was indeed a successful NaNoWriMo, but that I will be continuing updates (Since the story has barely even gotten started yet!)

Happy reading!
Kees

No comments:

Post a Comment