Currently on hiatus. Will resume in July, or sooner.

Current story updates:
M/W/F

Current story interludes/Side stories:
Every other Saturday

Other pieces:
Every other Saturday (Saturdays I don't run the Interludes/Side Stories)

During certain periods updates may come more often; at other times updates may come less often. This schedule is my hoped-for goal.

Saturday 23 May 2015

Disclaimer

Hey all!

So, it has been quite a while since I've updated this.
Now, I doubt that is an issue for many of you (if any of you). If it is, I am terribly sorry.
But my point is, my writing style has changed a bit in the past year.
So, if you're reading something ongoing (Like Sigilian, my only ongoing thing to my knowledge), and suddenly the style changes, then that is why. Up until around chapter 30 (not including interludes) was written last summer; new content starts sometime after that.

I'll be posting other things as I write them, but most of the posts are going to be from Sigilian for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment